The Proposal: Discovering Love!

I was an all time single guy before felling in love with her. Social networking, is really acting like a linking path between two unknown people, who might have never been able to meet if these social sites never existed. Like every usual day, there was nothing exciting going on my life. I loved my life the way it was. It had been a long time when my heart was betrayed and I was left with a void, deep in my heart. Since then, I used to avoid any further involvement of my heart in any matter. I allowed my brain to work upon it logically rather than getting emotional because of my heart. That was the secret of my new found world.. only my world!
No sooner, I became strong enough to tackle any problem logically than dealing with it emotionally.
Enjoying years in a faithful company of myself, I understood the difference between what I was and what I am.
Every single part inside me was healing but still the void, created years back remained intact.
It was not before, by luck or chance or may be because God wanted this, I found her and soon felt that the void was degrading, and my heart was healing.
I am a guy, who loves to make friends with different people and to know about them, a person, hungry for experiences from others and always love to interact with other, no matter whether online or offline. But I never guessed that something that special was inked by the Almighty. Till date, I don't know why, but still as Someone has said that a second is enough to judge a person, and her flaunt-less way of expression directly knocked my heart down, and I wrote " Hi!" to her. Since then, the curiosity to know each other rose a new height each day. The frequency of words being exchanged increased day by day, even though she warned me about the magnitude of talks between us but still, we both were unable to hold on. It was like, we discovered the real friend in each other for whom we were in search of. Any relation is based on trust, understanding and care, and we both were finding this in each other. Sharing our happiness and sorrow made our bond even stronger. It was like telling our own self and knowing ourselves even much better while talking to one another.  With time our friendship was growing up. As we trusted and believed over each other, closeness was usual and dependence was natural. Both of us never wished any commitment as we both had our own unfortunate past. Still, I found myself falling for her. Even though she never said, Still, I knew she was also falling for me.
I was very confused about her. My heart and my mind reciprocated totally opposite answers. I was not sure if it was right time but then, I finally decided to follow my heart and make proposal rather than waiting for her to express her feelings.
We both were keen to meet each other so we planned our meeting at a well known place. That day, I was a bit anxious. Seeing her coming, was like finding peace for my soul. And with a shear approach, I invited her to sit at a corner table near the glass door. We had a good amount of conversation over our lunch. As the time of separation was coming near by, I was finding an exponential increase in my heart beat yet, I was calm and positioned. Now the time had come when I had to propose. She always wished to have a proposal over phone call ( I know its kinda weird.. but..yes.. it was..! ) still I insisted on Face to Face proposal. While under going through mental confusion, I just excused and went out through the glass door. I was still confused how to say and what to say. Then, I got an idea. I waved towards her through the door and I called her ( she was just like.. why the hell I was calling from outside the glass door..). In no time she picked up my call. I, after a minute pause, said to her that I had never said before to any any girl, while looking straight into her eyes, over that phone call," Will you be the love of my life? ". I, for a moment, just went senseless. As if every little thing has paused except her breath which I could hear through phone while looking straight into her eyes. Her face turned pale, I felt as if I did something that I shouldn't have done otherwise. I, still having phone near my ear, was controlling my emotions from over powering me and then with each passing second I found her shadowy sparkling eyes getting brighten up and then I heard,"Yes, I will!" in a low frequency.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Crush

Oneday

Tempting Sentiments