A Crush


We often imagine perfect scenario. Let it be life or love. And anyone in his/her sublime adulthood is more influenced by the latter one. As a human its natural to feel inclination towards someone and hope to get reciprocated. Its something too natural to go through this phase at least once in our life. 

*BANG!!* A sudden loud thud on the door, brought me back from my fantasy to reality, sitting between sixty other students.

"May I come in?"
A lean, moderately muscular boy came in, without waiting for any approval. Around 5'7, black messy hair, charcoal black eyes and a careless attitude. He simply went off to sit on a vacant seat in the third row and second column. All eyes followed him to his seat and then refocused on lecturer, except mine. 

It was Monday morning, a new session after the winter break and I was least interested in the middle aged guy teaching me something that I never wanted to study.
As the lectured progressed, my attention refocused on that latest entrant in our batch. He was as unconcerned as I was about the subject but still tried to pretend his interest. However, there was something about him, something exceptional than the other guys. His face had that charm, that alone could make anyone fall for him. His carelessness seems to be his strength rather than being a flaw. He unknowingly flaunted his smile and rubbed his lightly beard chin. No sooner the bell rang and he disappeared in a flash. I was still there, sitting as I was before and looking in the same direction as before and thinking about him as before.

That was the first instance when someone excited my consciousness. It felt amazing and terrible at the same time. In period of days, observing him became a routine, just a glance at him soothed my soul and relieved my yearning. I wasn't aware whether it was mere attraction or something else was on its way.

I started thinking about him more often. I doubted whether he has noticed me or not, but it seemed he didn't yet I hoped he would look up to me someday. There were instances when I tried to say *hi* to him, and perpetually watched him moving past me without even batting an eye, like I don't even exist and that made me feel bad, but I never bothered. I tried to grab his attention. I started to dress well. I once again tried to talk to him but he seemed to be more occupied with other stuffs. Even though I knew that I love him but I could never express. Its just that his presence make me feel more lively, than I have ever felt before. Occasionally, I felt that I should tell my friends about him but I know they won't get what I wanted them to understand.

So Like all love stories have some issues, this one of mine didn't had a different fate. I logically couldn't imagine our future and there was nothing that could be done. Nor he would ever know how much he was admired, cared and loved neither anyone else will ever know anything about this. Ill keep this a secret with me because boys are better in keeping secrets.





PS: work of fiction!! :P


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oneday

Tempting Sentiments