Departure:A Realized journey

Finally I was there , sitting all alone on my berth in the train , with some never seen faces at Lucknow Railway Station . The train was as still as mountains while my thoughts were equally unstable . Fighting those thoughts of uneven feeling , I somehow managed to find sleep .

It had not been a long time since I slept , when with a hush of the wind over my face and a sudden jerk , on that cool winter evening , I was brought back from some unfathomable thought to the practical world . A blinding flash of how I was forced by time to bid good bye to my parents , moistened my eyes .
Just few days back after spending a great deal of time in my college I went back to my home for the winter break . Returning back home was some thing of real excitement and coming back was an equally devastating feeling inside.
As the train paced up, my mind paced down. I felt some weird stillness in my head. Looking out the train window with my moist eyes I kept observing different trees, houses, lakes, animals and every possible thing in my view, were going away from me as if they were never to return (of course.. they won't i.e their condition at that time won't be same again!).
I realized that every disappearing scene from my range of view was very similar to each passing moment of my precious life.Each and every creation of nature which a while ago appeared to me as a mere worthless thing were suddenly personified to something of immense importance.The insignificant shrubs, grass, trees appeared like the in numerous  people we meet, and leave and forget while we are on our journey.They come for some certain reasons and leave as soon as they are done.The beautiful green fields and vast stretches of fertile mother Earth represented our relatives that bring freshness and a new excitement to our life.They stay in our memory for a respectable time period.While carrying on with my journey on train I came across some really lovely lakes, fast flowing rivers, long bridges, thundering tunnels and other things which we are not able to forget easily.These memorable roles are played by our dear friends.They are the real source of joy, fun , amusement and a healthy life.
That whole evening I was thinking and comparing every noticed object to some or the other person. In all this I was still unable to find something to compare my parents and then I realized the infinite cover underneath I was traveling. That infinite stretch of sky was representation of love and care of my parents to protect and bring comfort to me.Throughout the journey every nearest and dearest thing left me.. some earlier.. some a bit later but there were somethings which were always with me even though sometimes I didn't noticed. While every creation was leaving me the Moon and the Stars were there with me throughout the journey even though they disappeared to me in morning but they were still there like our parents stay with us in every situation even when every other single being we love leaves.I was finally satisfied that I will never be alone.
With a hope that I was being guided and cared by parents if not directly then indirectly, I felt asleep and with the first rays of the sun I reached my college , astonishingly , not with low feelings of leaving my parents but with confidence of having them by me always!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Crush

Oneday

Tempting Sentiments